26 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books - Day 7 & Wrap-up

Pages read today: 164 pages of O Navegador da Passagem. I finished it! \o/
Time devoted to reading today: about 4 hours.

Total of pages read so far: 291 pages
Time devoted to reading so far: about 7 hours.
Total of books read: 1 book - O Navegador da Passagem.

Challenges:
New Bout of Books Blogs @ Little Lovely Books
So my challenge:
Make a list of 5 bloggers that you found during this Bout of Books. Post the list on your blog and leave me the link. Don't have a blog? Post your list to Twitter and leave me the link. Don't have either? Leave your list in a comment and leave me the link.
Yesterday I wasn't on-line so I completely missed this challenge.

So, this read-a-thon could have been better but the time wasn't right, it seems. At work I had to take care of some minor problems and on top of that I came down with a cold and the huge headaches it usually brings. But I read! At least on 5 of the 7 days of the week, which is a lot better than what I've been doing this year. I was hoping to finish a book and read a bit of another one, but I can't say this challenge was a fail. I read and that's all that matters. I'll be participating on the next one, hopefully with a bit more success, because after all it was fun! :D

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...