19 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 - Day 1

Pages read today: 40 pages of O Navegador da Passagem but the day isn't over yet.

Time devoted to reading: about an hour, sadly not consecutive. I've read for about 15 minutes before going to bed (at 1 a.m.) and then about 40 minutes while commuting. Being August there's really no traffic which means less time to read on the bus. Also I was quite lazy at lunch and didn't felt like reading. Will try to read a bit more before getting to bed.

I also tried to participate on the mini-challenges. At Sarah Says Read we're invited to share our bookish goals, mine is to read the 1001 books to read before I die, but since there are at least 3 lists they're more like 1300 books to read (already read 33, not bad I think :D ); and at Book Pairing we're to post photos of what we pair our books with. Today when I got home it was like this:

Ice tea and cookies.

2 comentários:

slayra disse...

Quero essas bolachas! *nom nom*

WhiteLady3 disse...

São as Preciosas do Pingo Doce e são tão boas! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...