2 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 - Sign-up and goals

Bout of Books

Ok, é a primeira vez que vou participar numa coisa destas mas já tenho acompanhado outras edições desta read-a-thon e de outras através de bloggers que vou seguindo por aí, caso da Jen, da P7 e da Landslide, e sempre tive vontade de participar porque até parece ser engraçado. O que é então para fazer?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Este ano ando a ler pouco e queria ver se desta maneira acelerava um pouco o passo e desbastava a pilha que tenho em cima da mesa de cabeceira e que tanto assusta a Telma. A maratona decorre na semana antes de ir de férias, mas pode ser que ganhe balanço e nas férias leia ainda mais. :)

Os objectivos passam então por:
  • ler todos os dias e entre 50 a 100 pág., coisa que de momento não ando a fazer; 
  • colocar aqui, diariamente, o meu avanço.

Sim, podem ser objectivos ridículos e mínimos mas como disse é a primeira vez, tenho de apalpar algum terreno e, sinceramente, o mais importante é divertir-me enquanto tento domar a pilha.

~*~

Ok, so this is the first time I'm doing this but I've seen other bloggers participate in it or other read-a-thons and it always seemed funny. Also, this year I'm a bit behind on my reading and was hoping to speed up my pace and attack my TBR pile.

So my goals are:
  • to read every day and about 50 to 100 pages, which currently I'm not doing;
  • try to post my advance here everyday.

The goals might seem ridiculous but I'm really not reading that much, as I said it it's the first time and I really just want to have fun while tackling my TBR pile.

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...